Everything you need to know.
- Saturday October 9, 2021
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m.
- Wine tastings end at 5:00 p.m.
- Wine sales end at 5:30 p.m.
- Event ends at 6:00 p.m.
- The Michael Clark Band – featuring Tracy Clark – will be
- headlining our event along with sets from Lewis and Kaycee McGhee.
- Free parking on site for all attendees
Frequently Asked Questions
Attendees must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
Yes, portable restrooms—including accessible units for the physically impaired—will be conveniently located within the park during the event.
In the immediate area of Chesapeake City Park there are 15 hotels including Residence Inn, Hyatt Place, Hilton Garden Inn, Delta Marriott and more. Click Here for more information: https://www.hotels.com/de1660243/hotels-near-chesapeake-city-park-chesapeake-united-states-of-america/
Parking for disabled individuals is available and reserved for vehicles displaying any state-issued disability or license plates. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
This is a rain-or-shine event. Please plan accordingly based on the weather forecast.
Only service animals trained to assist disabled persons will be allowed into the event. No pets.
You may bring blankets/tarps and or lawn chairs for use in designated areas. Coolers and picnic baskets are also allowed but will be searched at the entrance gate.
Note: Chesapeake Virginia Wine Festival reserves the right to limit space for individual picnic areas to accommodate all patrons and to provide safe access through the festival grounds.
The following items are not permitted:
- Tents or popups.
- Personal tables
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Alcohol brought in from outside
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles (except for people with mobility limitations)
- Fireworks or explosives
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors